Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Kitchen Project for the Snowpocalypse

Book Photos 015
Photograph Courtesy of Stronghold Photography

With the blizzard of the century bearing down on Chicago, it looks like we might actually get a snow day. Hooray! And hooray for kitchen projects that don't require a trip to the grocery store - I'm afraid to go anywhere near one. Even at Whole Foods, I was a bit scared that I would be trampled in the rampage for canned goods.

Making pasta requires nothing that's not ordinarily in our pantry and our fridge and it's a lot easier to make than you think. Plus, when you're stuck in house with antsy kids, a great way to release the beans is to make a big ol' mess in the kitchen.

Over at Kiwi Magazine's Kiwilog, I shared my recipe for homemade pasta. Sauce it how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog design by brooksiedesign